Crystal Ultra® Full Arch Mexico
State-of-the-art material for All-On-X Restorations, Latest Nano-Ceramic materials, 80% ceramic 20% composite. Light weight highly aesthetic full arch implant restoration material. Manufactured in Mexico in just 48 hours for our patients.
From $6,600 USD
Crystal Ultra® and TriLor® work together perfectly
Crystal Ultra® is highly versatile material, ideal for fast turn-arounds
• Fixed Hybrid Dentures
• Translucent Veneers
• Anterior Crowns
• Milled Inlays / Onlays
What is TriLor® Bar?
• TriLor® is a fiber-reinforced resin material designed for dental understructures
• Strong, but flexible, TriLor® bends and flexes in the mouth; combined with Crystal Ultra®, this results in fixed hybrid dentures that transfer less energy to the implants
• Trilor® and Crystal Ultra® can easily be joined together in a chemical bond, and TriLor® also bonds easily to titanium implant parts
• Impervious to liquids and staining
• 6x stronger than Acrylic-based arches
• 60% lighter than Zirconia-based arches
• Highly durable and resistant to chipping
• Shock absorbent, soft bite feels like natural dentition
• Creates a highly esthetic look with strong translucent properties
Benefits For Dentists
• In the case of implant failure, restoration can be retrofitted to new implant without needing a remake
• Crystal Ultra® is easily adjusted chair-side, so that lab-rework is minimized
• Better, more differentiated treatment option for patients
• Shock-absorbing attributes best replicate the function of the periodontal ligament, leading to fewer long-term complications and patient complaints
• Repairs are simple and minimally evasive
• Creates differentiated marketing opportunities for dental practices
Benefits For Laboratory
• Differentiated offering versus zirconia or titanium/acrylic fixed hybrids
• Highly repeatable, highly scalable manufacturing process
• One-to-one milling, requires no sintering or crystallization
• Simple to design in CAD software
• Crystal Ultra® is easily adjusted chair-side, which minimizes lab-rework
• Advanced design options and finishing techniques can create unique “signature” esthetics
Is the Strongest Nano-Ceramic on the Market
Crystal Ultra® is the least “clacky” ceramic and is the gentlest material of all the dental ceramics and ceramic hybrids. Crystal Ultra® offers a hardness which closely matches natural dentition.
By comparison, non-hybrid ceramics are harder than enamel, making them less pliable and forgiving, causing an unnatural “clacky” sound and feel when the patient bites down.
Compressive strength simulates chewing forces and at 490 MPa, Crystal Ultra® is the strongest material among composites and traditional ceramics
Are you ready to start the design of your smile?
We are committed to finding the right solution for your dental needs. All at the right price!